As we start up this year, we continue to grow and evolve in our mission to shake the nations; we are excited to share some significant changes that are taking place at Ethnos Missions Center.
After careful consideration and direction from the Lord, we have decided to embark on a rebranding journey. This decision was not made lightly, but we believe it is a necessary step to better align with where God is directing us as a ministry.
The new brand identity is not just about changing our logo or colors; it reflects a deeper understanding of who we are, what we stand for, and how we can equip the next generation of Forerunners. Our commitment to our core values remains steadfast, and this rebranding is a testament to our dedication to continuous improvement and relevance.
Key elements of our rebranding include:
- Updated Mission and Vision Statements: We have refined our mission and vision statements to articulate our goals and aspirations better. These statements now more accurately reflect our commitment to raising up forerunners for the Kingdom of God...
- Logo and Visual Identity: Our new logo and visual identity have been carefully crafted to convey the essence of our organization.
- Enhanced Digital Presents: We have revised our messaging to communicate more effectively with our diverse audience. This includes updates to our website, promotional materials, and social media channels to ensure consistent and compelling content. Also, we are starting a video and audio podcast to address hard issues near people’s hearts.
- Global Missions: Our mission is to spread the love of God far and wide. When we look at the world, it can be easy to forget that Christ’s love extends overseas, too. That is why going overseas for mission trips is so important to us - not only can we see firsthand the urgent need for Christ’s love, but we have the unparalleled privilege of being able to share the power of the Holy Spirit through sign, wonders, and miracles to people who are lost and hurting. (This year, I have an opportunity to go to Cuba and Rwanda).
- Ministry Training School: We feel deeply passionate about establishing a ministry training school that serves as a nurturing ground for individuals aspiring to devote their lives to kingdom work. This initiative aims to provide basic ministry education, fostering theological knowledge and practical skills essential for effective ministry. The vision is to create an environment where students can develop a strong foundation of faith, leadership, and compassion and give the students an opportunity to practice what they have learned through global missions and local outreach.
- Local Outreaches: Continue our local outreaches in Cassiano and around San Antonio.
- Equipping: to equip the saints for the work of ministry, forbuilding up the body of Christ-Ephesians 4:12. We feel in this new season very strongly God wants us to help equip the saints. Through e-courses, we want to empower the body to walk in power and authority. Praying for the sick, deliverance, prophetic ministry, and missions, to name a few.
- Itinerate Speaking: Tiffany and I are embarking on an itinerate speaking journey, we are opening our schedule to release revival with churches, youth groups, camps and anywhere a door opens.
We are enthusiastic about the positive impact this rebranding will have on our ability to fulfill our mission and connect with a broader audience. We understand the importance of maintaining transparency and are here to address any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Forerunner Ministries (previously Ethnos Missions Center). Together, we look forward to achieving even greater heights and making a lasting difference in the lives of those we serve.
NEW CONTACT INFO:
Phone: Joshua 210.639.3073 Tiffany 214.364.3695
New Mailing Address: PO Box 1603 Converse TX, 78109